If you are interested in having me review your book, please read my notes below and then fill out the form.
- I Am a HUGE Fan of Indie Authors If you are an author of a genre I am interested in, I will consider it regardless of its publisher. Many of the books I enjoy are self published.
- Formats can be eBook or Hard Copy eBooks need to be in mobi, PDF, or ePub formats (mobi would be preferable). However, if you would like to mail a physical copy of the book instead, please mention that in the Synopsis section of the form.
- I Like Happily Ever After (HEA) Endings There can be all kinds of drama, angst, battles of life and death, the downright weird and freaky, etc. throughout the book but I like my HEA Endings. I look at books as alternate universes and sometimes escapes from reality so if the guy doesn’t get the girl in the end, that is a major book turn-off for me. *An exception to this would be a cliffhanger in a series*
- I Need Romance I am interested in many different genres but they all have to have some romance
I Focus on the Following Genre
- Young Adult/New Adult Paranormal/Distopian Romance
- New Adult Contemporary Romance
- Young Adult/Adult Contemporary Romance
- New Adult/Adult Erotic Romance
- If you indicate “Other” in the Genre drop down on the form, please list it with the Synopsis and I’ll let you know if it is something I can review
- Negative Reviews I will only post book reviews that I feel are a rating of 3 out of 5 “books” or higher on the blog. I will never “bash” a book just because it wasn’t my taste. That is extremely disrespectful of the author’s hard work. After all, constructive criticism is what will help the book/author not degrading commentary.
- I am usually booking a minimum of 2 months out. You can look at my calendar on my home page to give you an idea but feel free to check with me as I only get this calendar updated about every other week.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you and THANK YOU for thinking of me to review your book(s)!